1. A simple flexible spring that can be used to pluck those unwanted facial hair.
2. Now that’s what innovation and smart thinking is all about.
3. At first this looks like a spare part of some mechanical device, nothing fancy however this is a effective tool which does its job really well.
4. Generally we go for threading, plucking or wax for facial hair and I must say threading is an art and its difficult to thread on own face.
5. This works same as a plucker however instead of plucking 2-3 hair at a time it plucks more hair.
6. Just bend spring with gentle pressure between fingers.
7. Place it close to skin and move it in opposite direction of hair growth and that’s it.
8. Hair get stuck between closely packed groves and when spring become straight they come out with roots with movement.
9. It is not a pain free tool. It hurts, pain is as same threading will cause may be little lesser however it will not cause cuts which can accidentally cause sometime in case of threading.
10. Its work faster than a normal plucker and you can pluck hair from upper lips, eye brows, forehead, side-locks, chin.
11. Hair gets struck sometime inside the groves of spring, gently pull both ends in opposite direction and blow out hairs.