Develop speed, quickness, coordination and agility with Gadget Hero’s Skipping Rope With Counter. The jump rope features anti slip rubber grip handles for versatile action. The counter can count number of jumps or skips up to 999. You can press the reset button to start over again anytime. Easy swivel design for unrestricted rope movement. Tangle-free cord is built for durability and flexibility. This training rope is focused on helping athletes improve their game-day performance by developing the five key components of superior athleticism: speed, power, agility, reaction and quickness. Have fun getting your daily cardio workouts with this rope. Comfortable and easy to hold Great to use for sport training and fitness exercise. Tough and durable, ideal for sports training. Rotatory swivel action head allows you to jump forward smoothly Rope Length can be adjusted according to your height Counter on the handle can count jumping times approximately during exercise Spring on the floor allows smoother and faster rope spin and prevents rope from wear and tear Automatic counting meter on the handle counts the number of jumps and can be reset to zero. Flexible soft plastic rope, can be folding when you used. Suitable for both children and adult to take exercise. Weight: 50 g Approx Dimension: Rope Length: 84 inches Approx Color: Colors May Vary ( As Per Stock Available) Package Included: 1 X Counting Skipping Rope
Exercise & Fitness, Fitness Accessories, Jump Ropes, Sports & Outdoors
Jumping Skipping Rope Counter Timer – Multi-Color
10 in stock
- Highly durable product as made from good quality materials
- Pleasant grip, its handles are ergonomically designed
- Adjustable Length Anti Slip Rubber Grip.Automatic counting meter on the handle counts the number of jumps and can be reset to zero. Flexible soft plastic rope, can be folding when you used.
- Comfortable and easy to hold Great to use for sport training and fitness exercise. Tough and durable, ideal for sports training.
- NOTE : HK Toys is a Registered Trade Mark and other sellers using the name are doing it illegally and are liable to be prosecuted under Section 135 of the Trade Marks Act for Infringement
10 in stock